The Comedy Zone is classified by all metrics as a restaurant and is State permitted as a restaurant. Consequently we will open Friday, May 29th and resume our regular weekend hours of operation.
Basically we are returning to normal with the following exceptions:
1. Seating will be reduced to 50% of our normal capacity.
2. We will seat the room in a “every other table” fashion ensuring the required safe distances between groups.
3. Groups, no matter how large, will be seated together but other groups will be safely distanced.
4. Enhanced sanitizing methods will be deployed including, but not limited to, wiping down each occupied table and chair after each seating.
5. Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering and exiting the venue.
6. The entrance sidewalk will have markings 6’ apart which groups should use as a guide to distance themselves from the parties to the front and back of them in line.
Thank you and we look forward to serving our wonderful guests again.